The Girls from the Orphanage

The Girls from the Orphanage

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Another Middle of the week

Hi All,
Here it is another Wednesday. There really isn't much to Blog about, when all I'm doing is going back and forth to work. The training is going very well. We are farther ahead then I thought we would be at this time.

When I get back from work it's about 2:30 AM IST, but it's really about 4:00 PM CST so I'm not quite tired enough to sleep. So to help me get tired and to exercise, I walk the halls of the hotel. This hotel is huge and the hallways are better Air Conditioned than the work out area. I think the people here think I'm crazy. Oh and Thanks Jerry for the head phones the quality of the music is wonderful!!
While I was eating lunch today I noticed some activity by the hotel pool. It looked like they were doing a photo shoot. I tried asking but I didn't quite get what my waiter was explaining. They were photographing a very pretty girl in and around the pool. Very interesting. The garden and pool area are very picturesque so I can see why they chose that setting.

Today I've included a picture of the ever dependable Venkatesh.
That's all I have for today. Bye for now.
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment